Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Quick Post (kinda)

I've been telling myself every day I'm going to post again because I have all kinds of things on my mind; however, I'm currently sharing my laptop with Dave (husband) as his computer's motherboard decided to die a miserable death. We're hopefully that we'll have this problem of sharing a computer fixed in the next couple of weeks.

So .. random thoughts.
Three things I want to write about but I'm sure most don't know about me.
1) I lived homeless and on the streets (by choice-long story) for 6 months when I was 21.
2) I have a 7 year old son who was adopted by a wonderful family when he was born in June 2000.
3) I'm opinionated and I stand up for myself, but I used to be that girl that hid in the corner, avoided talking to anyone, and was mostly that way until 2000 - 2001 when my life began to change drastically for the better.

The basics:
I'm 32 years old, just turned it on May 25th.. eek!! I have 1 birth son who was adopted when he was born - I have a great relationship with his parents. I'm married to a man that I moved over 3000+ miles for after meeting him once and speaking with him for 3 months. We've been together for 5+ years and we've had our ups and downs. Our 1 year anniversary is June 16, 2008. I have two stepsons from my husbands previous marriage. My passions include writing, the outdoors, swimming, all animals especially horses horses horses. There is nothing quite like the bond you can form with an animal - especially one that you have to put your trust in as fully as they trust you.

Okay - so it wasn't a super quick post.... but it was a super quick run down of some info. Need to let that great hubby have the computer now. :)

OH .. one more note (rant): For GAWDS sake work people - if the printer is jammed - UNJAM it!! .. Don't walk away and use another one and leave it there for the next person to deal with.

No comments: