Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I really need to write soon and a lot more. I think I must write that about 50 times a year in blogs / journals / letters / etc. I'm always wanting to write more, but never take the time to sit down and do it.

Small meme:

1. My favorite food seasoning is curries. omg curries. Specifically Thai and Indian style curries. I'm also a huge fan of any type of food / soup that has a coconut milk base.

2. Laughter from a loved one is music to my ears.

3. Lucky is the name of one of our family dogs growing up. She's passed on now.

4. Abuse is something I take very seriously. All kinds. I offer support whenever I can, whether it be financially, physically, or emotionally.

5. Many people don't truly understand me.

6. Beef Jerky and Tums were the last things I bought at the store. (mini-mart stop)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not much unfortunately; Halloween is my favorite of all favorite holidays, but it appears that the plans I had are gone at this point. Tomorrow my plans include seeing Rebel (one of my horses that I'm leasing -- HAPPY HAPPY!!!) and Sunday, I want to get some things done around the house and REST!

No comments: