Sunday, November 2, 2008

What are your nicknames? Zaudika, Z, Rach

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on? I used to always want to be on "The Price is Right". Now I'm not too sure, they have a decorating show that I could see trying -- though I have no specific experience.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? omg I have no idea. That was so long ago!

What is your favorite scent? I don't really have a favorite, I like very earthy scents and tropical scents though.

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? Clothing, new matching furniture for the rooms in my house, a house on property with a barn. A horse or two. A ton ton ton of travel vouchers to use to see my family as much as I possibly can. Vacations to some of the places I've always wanted to go. Investiments.

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? Toss up between New Orleans and Vegas. I've been to Vegas once and we go to New Orleans every March. I've had an amazing time in both places and would love to continue and go back.

Do you trust easily? No.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I tend to lean a bit more towards acting before I think.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Yes.

Do you have a good body image? Not good, but working on it.

What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple

What websites do you visit daily? MySpace, Gmail, Yahoo, Craigslist

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? MySpace, to a ridiculous browsing amount. Silly really. That and craigslist, there are ALL kinds of things on there.

What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Hmm, not sure, thank goodness.

What is your favorite thing to wear? T-Shirt and jeans or comfi loose khakis.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? They're okay. I had a craving the other day and got some, they weren't nearly as good as I remembered.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Depends on where I was. Most likely pick it up and keep it. If I was in a grocery store / department store I would go to Customer Service and ask if anyone had come by in regards to lost money. If it's in a wallet with ID then it's generally an easy return. (been there and done that as well) Just last night we were in the grocery store and they made an announcement that someone had dropped a fairly large amount of cash and asked that everyone look around them and bring it to the Customer Service desk.

What items couldn't you go without during the day? Couldn't? Like couldn't survive? Probably nothing. I think toilet paper is the one thing I would *REALLY* want to have. If we're talking comfort reasons - cellphone, hairbrush, water, food, and toilet paper.

What should you be doing right now? Relaxing. I've gotten a lot done this weekend.

No comments: