Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 9

I've been up in Boston for the last week and a half without internet (except at work), so no blogging for me. It's too late and I'm too tired to write at the moment, but I figured I'd at least put up a Meme. PLUS, my lil' sister is here visiting MEEEE! .. so I am spending most of my time with her while I can.

1. What did you dream about last night? I don't think I drempt last night.

2. Do you often have nightmares? Alllll the time, hate it.

3. Do you have any special talents? Horseback riding/training (WOOT!) and I used to play the piano quite well.

4. Who is the most talented person that you know? Difficult question, not sure.

5. What did you watch on TV last? ER, caught up on my episodes last night.

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend? My lil sister says Chuck, but I'm not a big fan. Right now I'm fairly addicted to Grey's Anatomy, but that's not new.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why? Ryan, lil sisters husband to say I was on the way back to the house.

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why? Ryan and Bek (lil sister) to get the address to come to our house.

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received? Some kind of junk mail or bill I've no doubt. There was a stack about 4 inches high of mail when I came back from Boston.

No comments: