Friday, January 9, 2009

Feeling halfway normal

This horrible flu I've had seems to finally be letting up. There were a few days that I felt like I was practically on deaths door. Twice during the last week I felt some slight fear when Dave had to go to work and I was home alone. Between, exhaustion, dizziness, the inability to eat or drink for several hours at a time - I was honestly slightly concerned. I kept my cellphone close by for emergency each time I moved (even to go to the bathroom) and it all worked out in the end. I still need to take at least one nap during the day, but for the most part, the bone weary dead exhaustion seems to have left. I'm still waiting on my labs, which were drawn on Tuesday, and supposed to be rushed. (?!?!!?!?!) Perhaps I don't understand how it works, but it doesn't seem like a rush to me. I'll probably try to call the Dr's office again today to see if there's any update.

I plan to go out and see Rebel tonight for the first time in 8 days, I'm super excited. I probably won't ride, or if I do it'll be very limited. I don't want to push it. I'm just excited to see his big hairy furry soft self and snuggle into his neck. :)

I've decided that I need to start posting more pictures on my blog. I've gotten a bit of feedback in this regard. I'd also like to find a way to have more blogger friends. Currently I don't have anyone that I really share comments with or visit regularly. I also don't know if someone visits my blog regularly. If there's someone out there and you come here often --- shoot me a comment and let me know! I'd love to know that I have a follower! :)

No comments: