Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Fill-ins Meme #106

Bold is what I was given to start with. The writing that is not in bold is what I wrote.

1. It's January; and it's 75 degrees outside. Culture shock!!!

2. Cuddles is what I crave most right now. I'm super cuddly when I don't feel well.

3. Cork and wine go together like cannolis and cream.

4. Water is so nourishing. I hate drinking it without some kind of non-calorie flavor though.

5. Let us dare to be bare! Being naked rocks!

6. I'm still getting used to this new place that is now called my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Rebel, tomorrow my plans include spending some time with the boys and then going to an event in the evening, and Sunday, I want to grocery shop and then relax! Lazy day!

No comments: