Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Direction

I feel like I'm standing in the center. The center of my life perhaps? I don't really know. I don't know a lot right now. I feel lost, empty, and devoid of emotion. How is that possible? How do you feel completely lost and stuck and so empty at the same time. I need something to make sense.
North, South, East, West. In my head they're all representing a different direction I could go right now. Oh yes, and let's not forget Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast. Longitude and Latitude. 5 degrees or 165 degrees. *sigh*
I need a compass. I need something to show me the right way to move.
I think I should feel fear -- fear of setting out and having it be the wrong way. Yet, I don't feel even fear right now. These last few days I've felt content with taking a seat in this emptiness and not moving anywhere.
If I start to move without a compass I could start moving North and not even know I'm going South.
The sky is dark, there are no stars to guide me. No moon. No sun. No compass.

I have no answers right now. I'm sorry. Please don't enter my darkness, my emptiness, having another soul present won't help. I need a compass. I need the stars. I need the sun and the moon. I need my mind to open itself again.

No comments: