Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday Thunk by the Thunkers

It's something to do to pass the time ... it works ...

1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)? Diet Coke when I drink it. I don't do soda very often.

2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you? To a point. I'm a Gemini which is often considered the "twins" sign. It fits me well. I'm one person but feel like two fairly often in my life and mind. I'm also incredibly indecisive all the time.

3. Who is John Galt? I have absolutely no idea. I could google it, but I'm not. :)

4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? Depends on the night. Read, snuggle, take my meds.

5. Who's your Daddy? Uhm.. well. Technically he's the dude that was the owner of the little spermy that went after my Mommy's egg and created me. :) His first name was David. The majority of his life was lived well loving me and his family. RIP Dad.

6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies? OOooh either or please!

7. What do you think about yellow cars? Why car manufacturers actually made yellow cars? They're not for me, but I suppose manufacturers make them cause some peeps like them.

8. Holding on or Letting go? Right now, I can't really answer this question completely. I'm trying to hold on though.

9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear? Bikini cut

10. Who is your daddy and what does he do? Uhm. Didn't we already go there? I don't know what he does - it all depends on what was waiting for him in the afterlife.

11. Spring - is it here yet? Sure is! I'm in Florida.

12. Does Google Streetview scare you? No. I find it kind of handy.

13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream? Skinny Cow

14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate and Vanilla together

15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine? All the time.

16. What inspires you? My friends and my family.

17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors? Yep.

18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins? HA! I actually know what this question is referring to. Probably never.

19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why? There are multiple places. Arizona - where my Mom, Sis, and nephew are. Seattle - where my other Sis and Brother are. Arkansas - where most of my Fayne family is located.

20. Why do you blog? Fun, journalling, the need to vent, etc.

21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us? You're kidding right? I'm so not trying to go there.

22. Do you twitter? Why or why not? Nope. My twitter is broken.

23. What did you dream last night? I don't remember.

24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten? Hmm.. I've had snails. That's pretty weird. They were really REALLY good, buttery, and garlicky. I also love sushi so most types of raw seafood I've tried.

25. What was the last picture that you took? Pictures from Gulf Wars. Not sure what the last one was of.

26. What is your favorite part of spring? Fresh flowers. The smell of the earth after it's a long rain. Sunny days that have a light breeze so they're not too hot.

27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about? Well, someone would know about it if I wrote it here. :) Although I honestly can't think of anything I've done that no one knows about.

28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household? All types. My hubby is a SCA Fighter.

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Great answers!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

But it is a very tasteful DVD... ;)