Sunday, May 9, 2010

Meme: Sunday Stealing

1. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss book? Hmm.. Horton Hears A Who.. but probably only because of watching the recent movie.

2. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Mmm.. that's a hard one. Meredith's house on Grey's Anatomy is great. (but I've never really seen the yard) Wilson and Dr.House's condo is gorgeous (but I'm not a huge fan of having wall-to-wall neighbors.) I can't think of any series right now that has a gorgeous house on a big piece of land that would be good for a small horse barn. :)

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep? A little over 48 hours.

4. What's your favorite Barry Manilow song? Don't know off the top of my head.

5. Who's your favorite Muppet? Don't know their names, but they're the twins that are on the wall that same,.. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yepyepyepyep yep Mmmm.. YEP." Always thought they were hilarious.

6. What's the habit you're proudest of breaking? Smoking.. though it's an ongoing battle.

7. What's your favorite website? ER Stories. I have a few that I go to like it, but this guys is my favorite. Funny, gross, sad, amazing stuff. http://erstories.net/

8. What's your favorite school supply? Pens.

9. Who's your favorite TV attorney? Uh. Hmm.. the one from Law and Order SVU. I can't think of any others though. lol

10. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? 50 miles or more one way? I think it was the move from Tampa up here to Gulf Breeze.

11. What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or junk shop? I found one of those awesome full cup blender sets that have six different cups, different drinking lids, different blending attachments for $5 at a garage sale. I can't find a nice set like that one for less than $50 online.

12. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Working at Steven's Hospital in Edmonds, WA.

13. What's your favorite tree? Pine trees. I love the smell, I miss the forests in Washington.

14. What's the most interesting biography you've read? Marilyn Mansons. Very trippy.

15. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Most of the time Broccoli and Beef.

16. What's the best costume you've ever worn? Some of my SCA outfits. Corsets and big full circle dresses.

17. What's your least favorite word? Twat.

18. If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? What a silly question. Uhm. Montana? .. Sure. Montana... that or Dakota.

19. Who's your favorite bear? Smokey. He prevents forest fires ya know!

20. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. Meeting Sean so late in life. I wonder probably weekly why I couldn't have met him earlier in life. There's no explanation for it of course..... but all I can do is focus on how happy I am now. :)

21. If you could travel anywhere in Africa, where would it be? Anywhere. Quite literally. I think it would be amazing to go anywhere in Africa.

22. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Ihop. Eggs, Pancakes, Turkey Bacon.

23. Where do you go for advice? Sean, my Mom, or my sister Ris.

24. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus? Dictionary if you count word check in Microsoft Word. If not, then the thesaurus.

25. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? Just snorkelling with my own cheapie equipment. I really really want to do more of both though! .. Ideally in some exotic places.

No comments: