Saturday, July 10, 2010

A few changes..

I came to the blog site to post tonight, but the new template designer caught my eye and I had to play with that for awhile instead. I imagine that I'll end up playing with it a whole lot in the future.

Not to much has changed in the last couple months. I had a wonderful birthday and celebrated with Sean and his family here in Gulf Breeze.

I recently went and visited my sister Clarissa and my nephew Vincent which also led to me seeing my other sister Bekah and Mom. It was so great to see most of my family. Vincent has gotten gynormous and is so different in so many ways. At the age of two I suppose he changes a bit daily. I miss my family, terribly, but I have no regrets over being in Gulf Breeze with Sean. He makes me so happy and is my family too.

Our horse, Bailee, is doing wonderful. She recently got moved to a new place because we found out that she wasn't being properly fed at the last place we had her. She'll be moved again soon as the farm she's on currently is a temporary 'safe house' of sorts for her. The farm she's at is beautiful...absolutely stunning...we joke with the owner that its a Day Spa for horses. She's being treated like a princess there, fed well, and has recovered from some injuries she sustained. The owner of the barn in Tamara, she's late 40's and is a kind and animal adoring person. The only downfall is that this place is just over an hour away from us. We moved her there due to the kindness of Tamara's heart and because she'd be well cared for, however, now that she's recovering well we're hoping to move her back closer to us within the next couple months.

Sean's grandfather is in town for the week, flew in today. He's a really nice guy and seems to have a geniune and gentle soul. We'll be doing a lot with him this week.

I'm still looking for another job, they're quite hard to come by in this area. In general I have about one interview weekly, sometimes one every couple of weeks, but it just hasn't worked out for me to find placement. I did have what felt like a really excellent interview on Friday and they're making a decision early next week -- I'll admit that I really have my hopes up about this one. It's a job that does billing and front desk work, but it's also a position that involves being the team leader for the front-end. While working at SunLife in Boston I was a Case Coordinator which involved a lot of team leadership; I really enjoyed the position and found it rewarding. Anyhow, fingers and toes crossed on this one.

It's late and most definitely time to snuggle with Sean and watch a movie while we go to sleep. :)

No comments: