Sunday, July 11, 2010

Early

It's Sunday and its way to early for me. It probably wouldn't feel that way if I was actually sleeping well, but sleep has been very ellusive recently.

We're going to brunch (breakfast really) with Sean's Mom and Grandpa this morning and somehow us needing to be there at 9:15am equals waking us up at 7:30am. (the restaurant is about 15 minutes away) Oh well, I guess this way we're actually more fully awake by the time we go.

The Sunday Meme's are at times my favorite, though I don't do them very often anymore. I thought an odd question one would be fun. It's two parts so I'm sure next week there will be more odd questions.
--
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair. After conditioning I always start with my left arm. Hmm, maybe I'll need to switch that up sometime.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Gray

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most definitely!

4. Do you plan outfits? Very seldom.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Half awake.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? "previously read, 50% off" label on a book I recently bought.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Ugh. That would be last night and it was a nightmare, so no thanks.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not yet.

9. What are you craving right now? Waffles.

10. Do you floss? Very seldom, I really should more often.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? My Mom's cabbage rolls. Yummm. Haven't had those in forever.

12. Are you emotional? omg yes. haha. Way to emotional sometimes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Probably?

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? If we're talking about an ice cream cone, I lick it. Ice cream bar, I bite.

15. Do you like your hair? Yep.

16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure.

18. What are you listening to right now? The fan and the sound of my typing.

19. Are your parents strict? I'd say they borderline were. I've heard of a lot worse. I think they did a good job.

20. Would you go sky diving? This is a hard one because I really don't think I could. Sometimes I think I might like to... but someone would literally probably have to throw me out of the plane. lol

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yep.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Met as in shook hands with, I'm dont think so. I have eaten in the same restaurant as Nancy Kerrigan (ice skater) and been involved in a conversation with Steve Pool (reporter from Seattle), though I didn't specifically address him. I've also been within touching distance of Michael Jordan as he walked by at a golf tournament and my favorite, Teddy Bruschi from the New England Patriots when he spoke at a work function up in Boston.

No comments: