Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Five

I had a total AH-HA moment! .. I've figured out how to 'categorize' my posts! Except on blogger.com it's called "Labels". WOO! .. Go me!

Moving on, this is today's Meme. Right now this will probably be a lot of my writing, I'm using the Meme's to get back into the habit.

1. How many hours of sleep do you like to get in a night? On average 8-10 hours. Sean has pretty bad sleep apnea (that he's in the process of being treated for) and so he generally sleeps around 10 hours a night. I like going to bed for some snuggle time with him, so generally during the week we're in bed by about 8:30pm and up at 6am.

2. How many hours of sleep can you survive on indefinitely? Indefinitely? Isn't the definition of this something similar to 'forever'? If that's the case: 0. :) If the question is how many hours of sleep do I need at minimum to function normally, about 6-8. If we're talking about the need to just survive a day, probably 3-4hrs. However, I'm *REALLY* grumpy when I haven't had sleep.

3. Do you enjoy napping? A year ago my answer probably would've been NO. Recently I'm finding that occasionally I really do like a good nap. Good gracious that makes me feel old.

4. The average amount of time it takes a person to fall asleep is seven minutes--do you tend to need more or less time than that? The majority of the time, more than that, much more. Not only does it take me forever to fall asleep, but I usually wake up several times during the night. If I'm absolutely exhausted I've been known to zonk out pretty fast.

5. If you were offered a pill that would enable you to sleep only two hours out of every twenty-four and remain fully functional, but you could never sleep more than that, would you take it? My first reaction was to say no. I like my sleep and I like my time cuddling with my husband. However, if all the people I cared about / interacted with had the same pill too, then I could totally see doing that! I'd be able to get SO much more done.

No comments: