Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm back! .. and bored now.

The pool party was fun - I love to swim so being in a pool for a couple hours was great. All the gals are a blast. We took a new pictures but I haven't downloaded them yet. Maybe that'll be something new to do. Does anyone have the problem when uploading pictures to the blog that it always sticks it in the very top??? No matter where I want it?? It's quite annoying. I can't move the picture, so then I have to move my text.

Stole this questionarre from one of my gals blogs. :) Thanks darlin'! :)

1) What do you add to your coffee? Non-Fat milk, splenda. Iced sometimes. Decaf all the time now. My favorite when I have the money is a Skinny, Decaf Cinnamon-Dolce Latte from Starbucks. Oh my yum.

2) What are you reading now? Book 5 of the Wheel-Of-Time series.

3) Do you own a gun? Nope. Dave has a shotgun, but it's not currently functional - it was his grandfathers.

4) Are you registered to vote? Actually no. *ducks* I've never registered for a ridiculous reason. Never been called for Jury Duty or any other government thing. I will agree with Obama in '08!! .. and he will likely be what finally makes me register.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Most of the time not anymore. Used to though.

6) What do you think of hot dogs? Eh.. like them once in awhile, but not usually.

7) Favorite Christmas Song? Silver Bells and White Christmas. Love them.

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hot cocoa or coffee

9) Can you do push ups? HAHAHA! ..no.

10) What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Uhmmmm.. first serious one, Brandon.

11) What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My engagement ring. Platinum Tacori Ring, large dark blue sapphire round cut in the center with square cut (princess) diamonds lining the sides. Filigree on the sides of the ring. Dave did good. (although I did pick it out .. hehe).

12) Favorite hobby? Horseback riding, thank gawd I'm starting up again in Florida. Reading. Swimming. Scrapbooking. I can't pick just one. :)

13) Do you work with people who idolize you? Not really? Maybe? I kind of think if they idolized me it'd be odd. Most of my team really like me though. :)

14) Do you have ADD? Nope.

15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? Lack of self confidence when it comes to being around men I don't know. Drives me nuts. I'm getting better though.

16) What’s your Middle name? May

17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? My middle name is my Grandmothers name. (see last question). Answering this question. Honey is sleeping.

18). Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Uhmmmmm.. thinking. Oh .. we went out to lunch. So, a beer, a margarita, and burrito. (not all for me).

19) Name 3 beverages you regularly drink? Iced coffee, crystal light, other random pre-flavored waters.

20) Current worry right now? Our move.

21) What side do you dress to? I'm not sure what this means either? If it's supposed to be one size?? Currently about an 18.

22) Favorite place to be? Home usually. Otherwise out with friends.

23) How did you bring in the New Year? Uhm.. crap. I can't remember. We did something ..

24) Where would you like to go? Arizona. I'd like to see my Mom, sister and nephew right now. I miss them all the time.

25) Name three people who will complete this? L already did, so no one else most likely. :) Unless I post it on MySpace too.

26) Whose answers do you want to read the most? Already read them. :) On L's

27) What color shirt are you wearing? hehe.. none. I'm usually a nudist when I'm at home. lol.

28). Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Ewww.. no. Definitely not. We have two sets of 1000 count sheets we got from our Wedding. LOVE them.

29) Can you whistle? Yep, but not loudly.

30) Favorite colors(s)? Blue Blue Blue! :) Silver and Black as well.

31) Could you be a pirate? What a funny question. Sure! ... Why not! As long as I don't have to go into water I can't see the bottom of.

(side thought -- we interupt this questionnaire to say HOLY CRAP we're having a massive thunderstorm!!!!!! It ROCKS!!! ..

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? None that I can think of

33) Favorite girls name? I like Samantha a lot and I've always loved Rachel and Rebekah. :) Go figure .. mine and my sister's name.

34) Favorite boy’s name? Carter, Connor, Keith are a few.

35) What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets - I'm nekkid.

36) Last thing that made you laugh? Getting stuck in a little kids innertube this afternoon. LOL .. I just HAAAD to squeeze my shoulders through it one at a time. Dave had to pull it off. lmao. I'm such a silly dork sometimes.

37) Best bed sheets as a child? No clue. I think I had all solid colored sheets.

38). Worst injury you’ve ever had? Uhm, wow. I've had a few. The most painful was probably turning my ankle. I hairline fractured the ankle bone and tore two ligaments or tendons.. don't remember which now. I've broken several bones.. but tearing the tissue was by far the worst pain I've ever ever felt. My ankle still isn't the same. If I step wrong it turns over a bit still. Very frustrating. :P

39) Do you love where you live? No, it's way to expensive and I don't like the snow. I do love the people that I'm with around here though.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house? One in our apartment. Other's throughout our family's house below us.

41) Who is your loudest friend? Literally loud? Probably Dave. He's shy at times, but he get's literally loud a lot of the time when he talks. It's a habit formed because of my father-in-law being partially deaf.

42) How many dogs do you have? None. :( We're hoping to get one when we move to Florida though! :)

43) Does anyone have a crush on you? Dunno. Possibly?

44) What are the most fun things you ever did? Hmm.. camping with 1000's of people in Lumberton, MS. (SCA thing each Spring - best times ever). Flashing in New Orleans. :) LOL. With my lovely husband and his big burly friend to protect me. Deep sea fishing on our honeymoon. (even though we didn't catch anything). Probably many other things, but I can't think of others right now.

45) What are your favorite books? I dont have any huge favorites. I read a lot, but usually only read a book once. I did love the Gunslinger series from Stephen King - even though the very end kind of sucked. And a sci-fi series that was called Mallorean I believe.. that was an awesome series that I never wanted to end.

46) What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate now. It's one of the only ones I can eat. Preop, Twix.

47) Favorite Team? Patriots, Red Sox, and Mariners

48). What songs do you want played at your funeral? Up to my family on the songs or if they want to do a funeral. They know that I want to be cremated though and dumped somewhere that there are horses.

49) What were you doing at 12 AM? Sleeping

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? What time is it?

Thunderstorm is over now ... booooooooo!.. I love storms.

1 comment:

Lisa G said...

Loved your answers, and yes, the photo thing drives me batshit. I go under HTML and move all the shit around. I would LOVE to find a work around for that!