Monday, November 23, 2009

Multiple Daily Meme's!?!?! Could it be true?!?!

I found a website that has multiple daily meme's listed that you can go to and participate in. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! Now on the days that my standard ones just aren't my cup of tea, I can find others. Or.. Ooo Ooo!! .. I can do multiple meme's in one day! Oh the possibilities!

Ok. Anyway. If you feel like getting involved in a billion types of meme's this is the link. http://thedailymeme.com/

The first meme I found for Monday is, "Give Me Five", each week a question or comment is made that you then list five things for. So.. this was the one for this week, very appropriate for Thanksgiving week of course:

Give Me Five reasons you can be thankful this year:

1) I'm thankful that my family is healthy and all doing relatively well.
2) I'm thankful that I found Sean, he really is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
3) I'm thankful that I was able to find a new job quickly.
4) I'm thankful for Suzie (soon to be renamed), the sweet appaloosa mare that is now in my life.
5) I'm thankful for my family and friends who love and support me.


Another Monday Meme I found is called Question of the Week, or QOTW. This was the question they posed:

Would you rather work outside with your hands, or inside at a desk job?

I would most definitely prefer to work outside with my hands. All of my life I've pretty much done desk jobs, however, my dream job would be making a living working with horses. Horses are hobby and it brings me minor income at times, but oh if it could be a profession....... life would be grand.

No comments: