Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday 9: Leaving on a Jet Plane

1. When was the last time you jetted away for the holidays? Does jetting away count flying to see family? If so, I have every year for the last 7 years or so. In general its always before or after Christmas though ... cheaper flights and/or easier flights to get on.

2. What is your fondest birthday memory? Uhmmmmm.. wow. My memory isn't so great. However, based off of pictures, I had a birthday several years ago when a bunch of friends came over to my parents house and celebrated with me. I don't really remember it .. but I've no doubt it was a good time. :)

3. What names do you go by? Rachel, Rach, Zaudika

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? Seeing my Mom, Christmas, starting my new job.

5. Where is your least favorite place to be, and why? The doctor. It generally means something or another is wrong, that and I just don't like doctor offices.

6. Have you ever had a scary stalker type? Yep, not a pleasant experience. At all.

7. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Hmmm, I have a couple, but I love my families pajama tradition. Every year one of us picks out pajamas for the other girls. We open them on Christmas Eve and wear them that night and the following morning.

8. What are two activities you do after eating Thanksgiving Dinner? Nothing that is super typical ... this year though I took a nice nap and then went to a friends house for desserts and movies.

9. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it? If not explain why. Eat a LOT. hahaha. And yup, I still do it!

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I think your pj tradition is very cool. Enjoy your Saturday...