Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday 9

1. What was your favorite subject in high school? Art and Pottery

2. Do you watch reality shows? Which ones? I'm not sure if they count as reality shows, I guess they do because they're real, they're just not as drama filled as some. So, Trauma: Life in the ER. Code Blue. Project Runway. Top Chef. Animal Cops.

3. What's your favorite all time reality show? Ohh.. hard to chose, probably any of them that are medical related. They're facinating to me.

4. Do you feel "reality" shows are real or are they faked? I think a lot of the drama parts are acted / faked in things like Top Chef and Project Runway.

5. What did you look like when you were a teenager? I remember myself as being pretty chubby and unkept. I most defintely was not a popular teenager.

6. Whose advice do you listen to? My sister and Sean.

7. How often are you sick? To often! I'm considerably lucky though, I could have it a lot worse.

8. Do you like or dislike change? omg, I hate it!

9. How many times in your life have you had a broken heart? A couple of times, for a few different reasons - not all because of ended relationships.

No comments: