Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Silly people, you have poo on your head...

... or so they should ... hehehe. So, I was informed today by a friend-type-person that she thought that Sean and I had broken up. When I asked her where she had heard that from, she couldn't remember. (though I have a sneaky thought that she does rememberrrrrrrrr) I have a few ideas on where she might have heard a rumor started, but I left it alone after telling her that the information was far from the truth. To be honest, I truly cannot remember the last time I was so content and happy. Truly, completely, through and through, HAPPY. :) :) :) I really believe that the love Sean and I share is completely different than any other we've both experienced. He and I both have mentioned this a few different times. Life is good. :)

I might as well give a couple brief updates since I'm actually writing. :)

The biggest change in my life is I'm no longer working for SunLife; much to my disappointment. I had worked for the company just over 6 years. Long story short is I screwed up and had to chose between moving back to Boston or resigning. After a few days of thought, I resigned. I have no desire to move back to Boston. I don't like the weather (to much snow!), I'm not a big fan of the city, overall people just seem more rude. The two things I would've gone back for are my dear friends in the area and the job. In Florida I have other good friends, weather I like MUCH more, Sean (though he would've moved to Boston with me if that was our decision), Sean's family, and horses. Horses Horses Horses! :) They've been nonstop in my life since moving down here and it's not something I ever want to give up. I gave my resignation, they gave me 4 weeks severance, and I went out on the job hunt. I'm very happy and thrilled to say that I got another job offer and start on December 7th. I had to take quite a bit of a paycut, but I feel so incredibly blessed that I found another position so quickly. I'll be doing the same kind of work as a Claims Examiner and learning a new kind of business that involves Medicaid and Medicare as well as Short-Term Disability.

Another change and an exciting one for Sean and I is the newest horse in my life. She's a 3 year old mare and her registered name is "TR's Bright Showydream" and she's an appaloosa. We're currently working on finding her a daily pet name. It's currently Suzie, but no one is a big fan of that. We thought we were going to use Sage, but when she got delivered yesterday we felt it just didn't fit her. She's being kept at the barn, "Three Arrows Ranch" that I've spent time at since moving out here. A woman named Patty owns the place and has become a great friend. The barn only holds about 14 horses, so it never get's insanely overrun which is nice. For those who know horses and are reading this and might want to look up her Sire and Dam; her Dam is "Bright She Might" and her Sire is "Stylish Dream". Dream Finder is fairly well known and comes from some high-end champions so we're excited to have her. Currently she still belongs to Triange Ranch, but we're hoping by the end of next year she'll officially belong to us. It all depends on how things go.

Anyhow, that's about it for now. Sean has a friend coming to spend a few days with us for Thanksgiving and he should be here just about any moment.

Happy Thanksgiving (1 day early) Everyone!

No comments: