Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing - The Party Mummy Meme

Doing these questionnaires seem to be my thing recently. One of these days I'm going to actually write an update on life as well - until then - those who follow my blog, just know that life is good. :)

No clue why they named this meme what they did. Odd.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Sarah, same date right down to the year. She's my birthday twin. :)

2. Where was your first kiss? Honestly I don't remember for the life of me. My first memorable kiss was in this little wooded area by my family's home.

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Errrm.. Yes. We'll just leave it at yes I have.

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Yep, a few times. Kareoke most recently.

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Height, body type, eyes.

6. What really turns you off? Someone being rude.

7. What is your biggest mistake? Ehh... some interesting personal questions in this aren't there. Biggest mistake - staying in an abusive relationship way to long.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Good gawd! Really?! Bleh. Whatever. Yeah a long time ago.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. I want a cookie. A chocolate chip one.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Just recently yep.. my honey mentioned that he kind of thought I looked like the lead singer from Evanescence.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? heck yah!

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Yep. Sometimes I wish I was a couple inches taller, but I'm good where I'm at too.

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Hmmm... goodness. I've had a few romantic things in my past, it's not fair to pick just one.

14. When do you know it's love? I think this is something that everyone has to answer individually to themselves. I don't know how to explain it in depth. Though that might be because it's early morning and I haven't had coffee yet. lol. All I can say is you just know. It's when you feel something you've never experienced before. The feeling when it comes is perfect.

15. What's something that really annoys you? hahaha.. love and then right over to annoyance. Rude and dishonest people annoy me.

No comments: