Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stealing Meme - Weird Questions

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Green and White.

2. Name one person who made you smile today. Sean. :) He's great at that.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping still.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Just starting to wake up.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Twix.

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yep.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Who is that?"

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose? Something with chocolate and coffee flavoring.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water.

10. Do you like your wallet? Yep.

11. What was the last thing you ate? Eggs, Ham, English Muffin.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope.

13. The last sporting event you watched? Football.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Light Butter.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Sean.

16. Ever go camping? Yes! I love camping.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yep.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Nope.

19. Do you have a tan? Slight natural one from living in Florida.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yes, most of the time.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? When I can, I like drinking with straws, I even bought a package of them for my kitchen.

22. What did your last text message say? No idea, I'd have to go get my phone and see and well, I'm lazy this early.

23. What are you doing tomorrow? Working on my resume and starting the new hunt for work.

24. Favorite color? Blue.

25. Look to your left; what do you see? Kitchen.

No comments: