Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill in #101

Meme taken from the site of: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

I was going through some back entries and discovered it makes much more sense for me to put the beginnings in bold and then my fill ins in regular text.

1. Snow is wonderful and beautiful in small doses. The amount of snow each year up in Boston was ridiculous. My favorite part of snow was always going outside at night or the early morning, after a heavy snow fall, and listening to the peaceful beautiful silence. It always seemed to work as some form of a sound muffler against the world. I loved the beauty of unwalked / undriven snow as well.

2. I'm looking forward to seeing my nephew in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT! :) Oh.. and of course seeing my sisters and Mom too.

3. Vincent is the best nephew ever!

4. One of my favorite old tv shows is ER. I'm not sure how many people would consider it "old", but it has been on for a very long time. Sadly, this is it's last season. I'd eventually like to own every season because it's by far been one of my favorite shows of all time; it probably always will be.

5. I'm done with my 1st piece of toast. LOL. I had a toast craving. I made two pieces with light country crock and sugar-free strawberry preserves, but I only made it through 1 piece. My mind still doesn't remember sometimes that the little tummy only does so much.

6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is family. It always means I get more time with family. We all live far apart from each other and any kind of excuse to see them more often I'll take. I also love the smells, decorations, and lights.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some extra sleep, tomorrow my plans include seeing Rebel in the morning and working on the house in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to get a lot of rest like always! :)

No comments: