Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unconscious Mutterings #308

I found this through someone elses website, that I found through Sunday Stealing. I think I just need to write tonight and so it was another thing for me to do.

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Carpet ::
  2. rug burn
  3. Bottoms ::
  4. underwear
  5. Music ::
  6. hate
  7. Nails ::
  8. nine inch nails the band
  9. Watch it! ::
  10. don't fall through that plate glass window
  11. Your life ::
  12. sucks right now
  13. Candies ::
  14. hard candy, I don't like it
  15. Chafing ::
  16. bikini line
  17. Svelte ::
  18. no idea what this means
  19. Ding ::
  20. on the head with a 5 pound dumbell


Hopefully the first thing that came to my mind didn't have to be just one word. I suppose I get to play how I decide to play here.

No comments: