Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Stealing Meme - Battle of the Meme

My Sunday Memes are taken from this site: Try one sometime!

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? The words. I'll pay attention to the pictures and design as well of course, but the words are the most important.

2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? Yep. I've made a few different things. This year for Christmas I'm painting and putting together a specific holiday decoration for each member of the family to have in their household. I've made ornaments before. Crochetted scarves and hats.

3. Are you going on holiday this year? I'm assuming this means going somewhere for Christmas? In that case, no. I am going to my sisters next week for a short visit with her and my nephew though!

4. What was the best party you've ever been to? My work always held a huge Christmas party at Gilette Stadium each year, S.L. is able to put on a great party!

5. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? There've been a few good ones, one of my favorites that has always stuck with me was. "It's morning, it's chilly, the snow is gently falling outside, and I want nothing more than to have you snuggled up close to me.

7. What's your favorite romantic song? Enya, "Only Time". Gives me chills every time.

8. Favorite heartbreak song? Hard for me to pick one. Plus I can't think of many right now. We'll say "Where to Broken Hearts go". I might update that sometime.

9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Hmm.. Hugh Jackman

10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Charlize Theron

11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? hahaha, just one?! Patrick Dempsey, Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman, Jason Statham, Clive Owens

12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. Bikini cut or boy short style.

13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? It's borderline a sit-com but, "House". Or, while it was still on, "Friends".

14. Which character would you like to be? #13 on "House" or Rachel on "Friends"

15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Uhm, I can't think of all of them right now, but some: Carter, Connor for boys. Rebekah, May, Rayne, Samantha for girls.

16. What's your supermarket of choice? Uh, whichever have the best sales / prices. In Boston it was Market Basket. We're still learning and picking in Largo, FL.

17. What is your best character trait? empathy

18. What is your worst habit? holding in my anger until I'm ready to blow

19. Elaborate on your default icon. Don't have one; at least not here.

20. What is your current relationship status? Married

21. Ever have a near death experience? Yes. I was repelling with my youth group and when I slipped off the edge of the cliff, the rope wasn't secured. I fell about 15 feet and my hair (about half of it on a side of my head) ran up the 'figure 8' piece and stopped my fall. It was pure luck via the Dr that it didn't rip my scalp. It did however separate my scalp from my head in some areas without ripping? I was much younger. I just remember a lot of pain. One of our youth group leaders repelled down next to me and once everyone had made sure the rope was actually secure, he cut my hair off and they lowered me the other 50 feet.

22. Name an obvious quality about you? Hm, an odd question if you ask me. Obvious physical is that I've got large and nice breasts. hahaha. After talking to me for awhile I think most notice that I have a very friendly personality.

23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? "Where to Broken Hearts Go". Due to the above question. Bleh.

24. Name a celebrity you would marry? Being that I know none of them personally, thats a hard question. Based off of news and movies, I'll say Hugh Jackman and hope he's just as super duper sexy and romantic in person as he is in his movies.

25. Do you like pain? hahahahaha.. uhm. Wow. Uh. In a sexual sort of way, yes, very much so. You all don't need the elaboration there. In the day to day life, I have a high tolerance, but no, in general I don't like pain.

No comments: