Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing Meme from the Screaming Masses

Who knows, maybe it'll bring some cheer.

1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? Yummycheeks.

2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? I don't really style my hair. I wash it, I brush it when it's dry. I've never been big on doing anything with it. It's a bit longer than shoulder length, parted on one side or the other depending on how I flip it.

3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Grandma got ran over by a reindeer. It's an annoying song.

4. How many colors are you wearing now? 3 or 5, depending on if you count the different shades. 2 shades of blue, 2 shades of red, and silver. My t-shirt has a some crazy designs and says "Girls Against Boys".

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? A mixture of both. It really depends on the time and the people I'm around.

6. What was the last book you read? Currently reading Book 10 in the Wheel of Time Series. Last one read was Book 9.

7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? Honestly, I'm not sure, I can't think of anything like that right now.

8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Nothing, other than be their friend.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? HA! .. a lot, see previous post.

10. What's your favorite dessert? Cheesecake, all kinds.

11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 30 seconds. I work from home, I roll out of bed and onto the computer. If I'm going somewhere, about 20-30 minutes.

12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? yahoo.com and gmail.com for my emails.

13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? Last job before my current was working for Pampered Chef as a Consultant. I've considered starting up again, I was just way to busy at the time.

14. Do you like to clean? In general, no. When I'm stressed or upset, it helps relax me.

15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? A stupid Christmas song that I made up in my mind this morning, it was crazy.

16. What's the last movie you saw? In the theatre or at home? Theatre: Transporter 3. Home: Pineapple Express at my sisters house.

17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirates (as Dave states) are way to over done right now, however, I do prefer them over ninjas.

18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Take all my medication.

19. Best time of your life? It's hard to choose a time. Partially because I've been through so many rough things and partially because I'm feeling so negative right now. First thing I can think of, I was single for 2 years prior to meeting Dave and learned a lot about my own independence.

20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Continued weight loss and the slight glimmer of hope that maybe.. just maybe.. we'll become financially stable again at some point in the year.

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" seems to win this question! Great job on the meme. Have a great day...